Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Koh Lanta, December 1-3

Why oh why did I mention in my byline that I love every minute a trip that includes food poisoning?! I definitely do not. Spent a night praying at the porcelain alter (and getting rather well acquainted with the toilet's insignia, I might add), and a day resting, but then I was back into the pool to finish my confined dives and ace my final PADI exam. Yay.

Today did a fabulous dive in the ocean and am hooked. I love this sport.

On the news front, it appears that Thailand has had better luck in getting rid of their tyrannical and useless government than Canada. Sigh. Perhaps Stephen Harper will do the right thing and step down. Ha!

The room is rocking like a boat, so perhaps a beachside Caiparinha will help...

1 comment:

pee-ah said...

Hey they have a petition going that you can sign
http://www.62percentmajority.ca/coalition